Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Inaugural Post

Let me just start off by saying that I've never written a blog. I've never read a blog. I'm not even sure that I'm comfortable saying the word blog. It sounds vaguely offensive. Like if Argus told me a story about a guy he knew that had a feud with his neighbour and took a giant blog on the hood of said neighbour's car, it wouldn't surprise me. It also shouldn't surprise anyone that Argus actually told me this story. Somehow he always knows these crazy stories. He's the Ernest Hemingway of poop jokes. This one is supposedly true, and happened in January no less. And you thought scraping the ice off your windows was a pain in the neck.

I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to work hockey in here somewhere. Next post, I promise…

Sancho.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wardo said...

My cat blogged all over my kitchen floor this morning.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Random The Simpsons Quotes